There are TOO many things to love about Guy Fieri's visit to The Chew, where he joined Mario Batali and Michael Symon in making vegan sandwich toppings (!)
A couple highlights:
1. Fieri talks about his upbringing with macrobiotic parents.
2. Mario Batali dances from the get go.
3. Fieri, of all people, tries to keep the segment on track (more than once).
4. Fancy sandwich toppings include Batali's peperonata & Symon's sauerkraut.
5. We find out what Guy Fieri & Melissa McCarthy in Bridesmaids have in common.
6. They do the Three Amigos salute. I am not kidding.